Rounding-up my top 10 most loved recipes of 2022! Let me know which ones you’ve tried and which one is next on your list!
Thank you for reading, making, and sharing. It warms my heart when I read a comment that you and your family loved a recipe you tried. So grateful to have you in this corner of the internet with me. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and I’ll see you back here in 2023!
Lots of love,
9. Easy Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
8. Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
6. The Best Way to Cook Salmon (Slow Cooked Salmon)
4. Chipotle Inspired Burrito Bowl
3. Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
2. Best Mexican Street Corn Dip
1. Air Fryer Salmon (Fresh or Frozen)
Happy (almost!) 2023. Let me know what you want to see more of on the blog next year. Leave a comment or shoot me a note with the contact form!