A time-saving twist on a reader favorite! This Instant Pot Vegetarian Buffalo Cauliflower Wing Dip has all the flavor of the OG recipe without the hassle of turning on your oven and using a food processor.
I know it’s officially football season when the traffic on my vegetarian buffalo cauliflower wing dip spikes! But seriously, I LOVE seeing you guys make this dip every fall and winter. It’s honestly one of my faves too. Even with no longer being a vegetarian, I still prefer this cauliflower version.
And since I’m having a love affair with my Instant Pot right now, I started to wonder if I could make this same dip in the IP to save time and energy (and oven space!). Turns out, you can! And it is just as delicious. That’s right you still get ALL the beloved buffalo flavor but in less time! And when there’s a game to watch, you don’t want to be spending extra time in the kitchen. Also, #GOBILLS.
Lemme tell you why you’re going to love this recipe:
- it’s hearty
- it’s spicy in the best way
- it’s cheesy
- you won’t miss the chicken
- it’s quick
- you don’t have to use the oven
- you only have to dirty ONE POT
Serve it with tortilla chips, carrots, celery, or any other dipping vehicle you’d like.Print
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped (4–5 cups)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Sliced green onion, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, carrots and/or celery, for serving
- In Instant Pot, add cauliflower, Frank’s, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper, and stir to coat.
- Secure lid onto Instant Pot and set to pressure cook/manual for 2 minutes.
- Use quick release valve to release steam.
- Once pressure is released, open lid and add cream cheese, yogurt, mozzarella, and blue cheese.
- Using an immersion blender or hand mixer on low, blend ingredients until smooth and creamy, or your desired texture (I like some little chunks of cauliflower in mine!).
- Pour out into a serving bowl and garnish with green onion.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, carrots, and/or celery.
Tell me, have you ever made a dip in your Instant Pot before?