- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped (4–5 cups)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Sliced green onion, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, carrots and/or celery, for serving
- In Instant Pot, add cauliflower, Frank’s, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper, and stir to coat.
- Secure lid onto Instant Pot and set to pressure cook/manual for 2 minutes.
- Use quick release valve to release steam.
- Once pressure is released, open lid and add cream cheese, yogurt, mozzarella, and blue cheese.
- Using an immersion blender or hand mixer on low, blend ingredients until smooth and creamy, or your desired texture (I like some little chunks of cauliflower in mine!).
- Pour out into a serving bowl and garnish with green onion.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, carrots, and/or celery.