- 8 lemons
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 small bunch basil (approx 24 large basil leaves)
- 2 L sparkling water
- Optional 2 lemons for garnish
- Squeeze 8 lemons for lemon juice.
- Using an immersion blender, blend blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, and basil until blended well. Add juice to pitcher and fill with 2L sparkling water.
- Optional: Use 1 lemon to add lemon slices to pitcher. Use the remaining lemon for garnish on glasses.
For a refreshing summer cocktail, add 1.5 oz vodka per drink.