Friday Foodie Dietitian Favorites – my faves for the week – recipes, mindfulness, and inspiration. This week, my fave recipes are Halloween-inspired!
On TFD this Week
Life Updates & Gratitude
- This week has been filled with lots of catching up with old friends – Monday night I rendezvoused with my dietetic internship crew from Mount Auburn Hospital at the amazing Alden & Harlow in Harvard Square (which I’d been dying to try ever since it opened). We had this raw spiralized pumpkin salad with almonds, dates, sardo and jalapeño brown butter – it was heavenly.
- On Wednesday, I attended an AWESOME communications/media training with a group of rockstar Boston RDs that was sponsored by The New England Dairy & Food Council and led by powerhouse Teri Goudie. I learned so much from Teri that I know I’ll be able to carry with me for years to come. Plus, it was great seeing a handful of RDs I hadn’t seen in ages like Kate Scarlata!
- Then Wednesday night, I caught up with Ayla of Eat Simply at Ten Tables JP. She’s transitioning to going full-time with her private practice and business and I couldn’t be more excited for her.
- I’ll now be at Sweat and Soul Yoga on Thursday nights helping out Cara Gilman with her hip hop yoga class at 7:30pm. Hope to see you there!
- I’m grateful for: travel slowing down, time to spend working on the apartment, more quality time at home with Steve and Lil’ C, me-time, quiet mornings to meditate, friends, and a sea of yellow and orange when I look out my window from my desk.
Happy Halloween weekend ya’ll! xo
Hungry for more Friday Favorites from a fellow foodie? Check out MJ and Hungryman for even more recipes & deliciousness!