Friday Foodie Dietitian Favorites – my faves for the week – recipes, mindfulness, and inspiration. And this week, tis the season for a DIY holiday foodie gift round-up!
Vanilla Bean Spice Set via Teaspoon of Spice
Mindfulness, Inspiration & Travel
The Most Powerful Gratitude Practice You’re Not Doing via Marie Forleo (dividends are in the details!)
On TFD this Week
Mindful Monday: Herbs for Winter Wellness and Immunity
Life Updates & Gratitude
- Giving a webinar next week on social media! If you’re a RD and want to learn more about the ins and outs of social media for your brand, tune in next Wednesday at 1pm EST.
- It seems that November and December have been months of abundance for me. All my hard work this year seems to be starting to pay off and projects are flowing in! So grateful for the work and opportunities. Excited to see my business begin to flourish.
- I’m so grateful for my mastermind group – aka my FRENDZ. We had our second official call yesterday and I leave the calls feeling inspired and my heart full. If only these girls could now just work out my home office with me. Then, life would be just grand.
- FeedFeed featured my seasonal tempeh and butternut squash tacos with salsa verde! Thanks for the love, FeedFeed!
- This time last year, I was embarking on the most incredible adventure of my life. It stretched me in ways I didn’t know I was capable of, opened up my eyes and heart more than I knew was possible, and bestowed me with two kindred spirits I’m lucky to call my dear friends. I can’t wait for the next opportunity to return to SE Asia but until then, I’ll reminisce over my posts:
Wishing you all a beautiful weekend! I’m super excited to get my Christmas on and pick out a Christmas tree with Steve! I have a feeling there will be hot toddies and LOTS of Christmas carols involved (with me singing them, of course). Cheers. xo.
Hungry for more Friday Favorites from a fellow foodie? Then head on over to The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman!