Friday Foodie Dietitian Favorites – my faves for the week – recipes, mindfulness, and inspiration.
TGIF, ya’ll and Happy Valentine’s Day weekend!
On TFD This Week
Fave Mindfulness Inspiration
3 Changes to Your Morning Routine that Will Drastically Improve Your Day via The Muse (schedule that coffee meeting for first thing in the morning)
Make Better Decisions: 3 Steps to Decide What’s Right for You via Marie Forleo (my indecisive self found this very helpful!)
Why Habits Fail via Avocado A Day Nutrition (anticipate barriers and get ahead of them!)
All It Takes is 10 Mindful Minutes by Andy Puddicombe via TedX (transformative power of experiencing the present moment for just 10 minutes each day)
Life Updates & Gratitude
- Steve and I picked a wedding venue and date! We’re getting married next July in a beautiful restored barn from the 1800s in a suburb of Buffalo, NY (where Steve and I grew up and met). It’s feeling real!
- Teaching yoga has been going well! Grateful for the opportunity to share yoga with folks, many of whom are practicing for the very first time! It’s very rewarding.
- Grateful for working from home during these crazy snow storms! Glad I don’t have to brave the awful commutes and traffic.
- Grateful for coffee shops, stevie wonder, and americanos on snowy afternoons.
- Looking forward to the weekend ahead to go skiing with Steve and totally disconnect (we literally made a pact that we wouldn’t touch our phones on Sat or Sun).
- Grateful for hot sweaty yoga practices during these frigid days.
What are your weekend plans? Enjoy the weekend, friends! xo