The ultimate vegan loaded sweet potato – packed with kale, black beans, and topped off with a homemade green goddess dressing. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Green Goddess Dressing to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meantime, heat olive oil over medium-high heat in medium saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 60 seconds, or until fragrant. Add kale and toss to coat. Add 1/4 cup water and cover for 3-5 minutes. Remove cover, toss kale, reduce heat to low, and cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until kale is desired texture, adding more water as needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Top with sautéed kale, beans and Green Goddess Dressing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Easy
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan loaded sweet potato, vegan sweet potato, sweet potato with black beans, sweet potato with green goddess dressing