- 6 apricots, cut in half and pitted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Hint of Honey Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place apricots on baking sheet, cut side up and drizzle honey over top. Roast for 20 minutes, or until tender. Let cool.
- In a blender, add roasted apricots, ice, almonds, almond extract and Almond Breeze Almondmilk and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
This recipe does contain honey so if you’re vegan and don’t consume honey, feel free to use Original Almondmilk and agave or maple syrup as a substitute sweetener.