- 8oz fresh broccoli
- 8oz fresh cauliflower
- 3 T butter
- 1/4 c whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- Pinch of flour
- 4oz Shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- Grease a casserole dish and sprinkle layer of breadcrumbs on bottom of dish.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower but be careful not to overcook.
- Meanwhile, start to make the sauce by melting butter in a small sauce pan on high heat. While whisking, add a pinch of flour then add in cheese slowly. Add milk. Once the cheese has melted, take the pan off the heat and add in Greek yogurt.
- Combine sauce with broccoli and cauliflower and add to the casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining bread crumbs on top. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.