A quick and easy weeknight meal, this Sheet Pan BBQ Salmon Dinner is perfect for the summer when we’re craving BBQ but want minimal clean up!
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 small or 1 large sweet potato, cut into wedges (about 20 wedges)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush salmon with BBQ sauce on all sides. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add sweet potato wedges, 2 tablespoons olive oil, chipotle powder and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss together to evenly coat.
- Spread sweet potato onto baking sheet.
- Toss green beans in the same bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to evenly coat. Spread out onto baking sheet, saving room in the middle for the salmon.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. Lower oven to 300 degrees F.
- Add salmon onto baking sheet and continue cooking until salmon is flaky and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, about 20 minutes.
- Evenly portion out salmon, sweet potato wedges and green beans.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: Barbecue