A quick and easy weeknight sheet pan meal, this Baked BBQ Salmon is perfect for when we’re craving BBQ but want minimal clean up.
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into filets
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 large (or 2 small) sweet potato, cut into wedges (about 17–20 wedges)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch green beans (about 11 ounces), trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush salmon with BBQ sauce on all sides. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add sweet potato wedges, 2 tablespoons olive oil, chili powder and smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss together to evenly coat.
- Spread sweet potato onto baking sheet.
- Toss green beans in the same bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread out onto baking sheet, saving room in the middle for the salmon. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven to 300 degrees F.
- Add salmon onto baking sheet and continue cooking until salmon is flaky and reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees F (for medium salmon), about 20 minutes.*
- Evenly portion out salmon, sweet potato wedges and green beans.
- Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish. Thicker pieces may require a longer cooking time.
- The USDA safe internal cooking temperature recommendation for fish is 145°F.
- If you don’t cut salmon into filets before cooking in the oven, it will take longer to cook.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: Barbecue
Keywords: baked bbq salmon, baked barbecue salmon, bbq salmon sheet pan dinner,