The best gluten-free pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and packed with that sweet pumpkin flavor we all crave for the fall.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups 1:1 gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- optional: coarse sea salt for topping
- In a large mixing bowl or in a stand mixer, mix together butter and sugar until incorporated.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla, and an egg and mix until combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt, and mix until combined.
- Pour dry ingredients into stand mixer or into large bowl with wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Let dough sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before scooping.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or 1/4 measuring cup, scoop dough out onto baking sheet, leaving space between cookies.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until cookies are golden-brown, about 12-13 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 36 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Cookies
Keywords: gluten free chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, gluten free pumpkin cookies, gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip cookies