Prepped in just five minutes, these mango overnight oats are the perfect make ahead breakfast for when you’re craving a refreshing bowl of creamy, tropical oats!
- 4 mangos, roughly chopped (about 1 1/2 – 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk beverage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- Optional toppings: fresh mango, shredded coconut, chia seeds
- In a high-speed blender, blend mango, ginger, cinnamon, agave nectar, salt, and coconut milk beverage until pureed.
- Pour mango puree into large mixing bowl. Stir in rolled oats until combined.
- Cover bowl and store in refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- Portion out oats into individual servings (I like using mason jars for easy grab-n-go in the morning)
- Give oats a quick stir in the morning and enjoy cold or warm!
- Optional: top with desired toppings – fresh mango, shredded coconut, chia seeds.
- Overnight oats can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days in the refrigerator. The longer the oats soak, the softer they will become. I like storing overnight oats in a glass jar (like a mason jar) with a tight seal.
- Overnight oats can be enjoyed cold, warm, or hot. In the cooler months, I like to pop mine in the microwave for about a minute. In the summer, I enjoy them cold, straight out of the fridge!
- If you like more runny overnight oats, use 2 cups coconut milk beverage (or milk of choice).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Make Ahead
Keywords: mango overnight oats, mango oatmeal, mango oats