- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Hearts
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 small or ½ large garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for grilling
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, pitted and sliced into ½-inch wedges
- 1 package whole-wheat naan bread (4 pieces)
- 4 ounces mozzarella, sliced thin and quartered
- 2 cups arugula
- Extra Hemp Oil and Hemp Hearts for garnish
- In a food processor, add basil, Hemp Oil, Parmesan cheese, Hemp Hearts, lemon zest, garlic, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Preheat grill to medium heat; clean and lightly oil grill.
- Lightly brush peach slices with oil and grill for 3 minutes on each side, or until you see grill marks form. Remove peaches from grill and set aside.
- Working in batches if necessary, lightly brush naan with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Grill naan bread for 1-2 minutes, or until grill marks form. Flip bread over, spread on pesto and top with grilled peaches and mozzarella. Cover and grill until cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from grill and top with arugula and extra Hemp Oil and Hemp Hearts as desired. Serve immediately.
If you would like to use an oven instead, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prebake naan for 5 minutes, or until slightly crispy. Use a grill pan to grill peaches. Top flatbread with pesto, grilled peaches and mozzarella and bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese starts to melt. Place flatbread under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese just starts to brown (watch closely to avoid burning the naan).