The perfect smoothie for summer! Sweet strawberries meet tart rhubarb for a refreshing beverage that’s reminiscent of strawberry rhubarb pie!
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1 small or 1/2 medium banana (1/2 cup sliced), ideally frozen
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- Ice, as needed
- Optional: nutty granola, for topping
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Blend in ice as needed.
- Optional: top with your favorite nutty granola.
- If you’re not using a high-speed blender, add the liquid to the blender first. This way it will help blend everything together without getting stuck.
- If you want to use fresh strawberries instead of frozen, use frozen banana then and/or throw in a handful of ice to make it cold and refreshing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
Keywords: strawberry rhubarb smoothie, strawberry rhubarb pie smoothie, vegan strawberry rhubarb smoothie