- 3 cups corn kernels (about 4–5 ears of corn)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/2 cup cojita cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt, to taste
- In a cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add corn, stirring occasionally, until corn is charred, about 4-6 minutes.
- Add jalapeno, red onion, chili powder and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, and cojita cheese, until cheese is melted and corn is evenly coated. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro. Season with salt, to taste.
- Serve warm or cold with tortilla chips.
- Category: Dips
- Method: Cast iron
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: street corn, dip, mexican