- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6oz Monterey Jack Cabot Cheese, divided
- salt and pepper
- 1 leek, white and light green parts only
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb store-bought whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1 large egg
- Bring pizza dough to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring two inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Place steamer basket inside of saucepan and add cauliflower to steamer basket. Cover the pot. Steam for 5-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Transfer cauliflower to a food processor, add butter, 3oz Cabot Cheese, and pulse to combine until creamy, smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer leek to baking sheet and brush with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, or until browned and tender. Let cool and thinly slice.
- Roll out pizza dough onto lightly floured pizza stone. Pre bake crust for 5-7 minutes.
- Spread cauliflower mixture evenly onto dough.Top with leeks and 3oz shredded Cabot Cheese.
- Make space in the middle of the pizza for a nest and crack egg into nest.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until egg has set.
- Season with salt and pepper.