- 1 lb tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Blue Diamond Almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Season fish with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- In a food processor, add almonds and pulse until finely chopped. Spread chopped almonds out onto a plate.
- One fillet at a time, press both sides of fish down into the almonds to create a crust.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large sauce pan. Cook tilapia for about 5 minutes on each side, or until flaky.