- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce (or Buffalo wing sauce)
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Sliced green onion for garnish (optional)
- Carrot and celery sticks and/or tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt and pepper on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and slightly browned. When cauliflower is done, lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Add roasted cauliflower to food processor and pulse until finely diced. Add cream cheese, yogurt, hot sauce, ranch seasoning and 1/2 cup mozzarella to the food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to a baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and optional blue cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
- Remove from oven and garnish with sliced green onion and serve with carrot and celery sticks and/or tortilla chips.