Vegan Green Goddess Dressing that’s packed with greens, apple cider vinegar, EVOO and is completely dairy-free. Perfect over a kale salad, a sweet potato, or even used as a dip.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 small – medium avocados
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped chives (approx 8 chives roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (white parts removed; approx 2–3 scallions)
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, blend together garlic, avocado, olive oil, water, basil, parsley, chives, scallions, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and salt until smooth and creamy.
Depending on taste, you may want to add more or less of vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. I’d recommend adding a little at a time to your taste preference.
You also may need to add more water to achieve desired consistency.
I purposefully didn’t add any sweetener because I like tangy but if it’s too tangy for ya, add 1/2 teaspoon honey or agave nectar. I’ve also tried this without scallions and it reduces the tanginess too.