Prepped in under 10 minutes, these carrot cake overnight oats are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for the week! Perfectly spiced and creamy, it’s a satisfying way to start the day!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup grated carrots (from about one large carrot)
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or a couple pinches)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Add oats, carrot, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, raisins, walnuts, coconut, and salt to a medium mixing bowl. Add almond milk and stir until combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- Give it a quick stir in the morning and enjoy cold or warm!
- Overnight oats can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days in the refrigerator. The longer the oats soak, the softer they will become. I like storing overnight oats in a glass jar (like a mason jar) with a tight seal.
- Overnight oats can be enjoyed cold, warm, or hot. In the cooler months, I like to pop mine in the microwave for about a minute. In the summer, I enjoy them cold, straight out of the fridge!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Overnight
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: carrot cake overnight oats, carrot cake oatmeal, carrot cake oats