A fun, easy and festive breakfabst for Easter morning (or any day of the year!). These carrot cake overnight oats are sweet, creamy and happen to be dairy-free!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup grated carrots (about one carrot)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix together until combined.
- Store covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Give it a quick stir in the morning and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Assembly
- Cuisine: Holiday
Keywords: carrot cake, oatmeal, overnight oats, easter