- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 4 ripe avocados, pitted and sliced in half
- Add chickpeas to a medium mixing bowl and mash the chickpeas using the back of a fork or a potato masher. Add onion, turmeric, dill, garlic powder, salt, mustard and tahini and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Spoon chickpea salad mixture on top of the avocados and serve immediately.