- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dry off rinsed chickpeas by letting them air-dry or rolling them between two clean dish cloths or paper towels (the drier the chickpeas are, the crispier the end result!).
- Transfer chickpeas to a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until crispy, tossing chickpeas every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove chickpeas from oven, sprinkle with truffle salt and toss to coat.
- Enjoy ’em while they’re hot!