- 1 lb fresh salmon
- Freshly ground cracked black pepper
- Herb of choice (thyme, parsley, rosemary)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon dried herb or place a couple sprigs of fresh herb over top.
- Bake salmon until salmon flakes easily with a fork and is slightly opaque, about 20-25 minutes.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Bake
Keywords: salmon, slow cook