- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- ½ cup fiddlehead ferns, cleaned thoroughly and woody stems removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup sliced asparagus
- ½ cup sliced morel or cremini mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons green peas
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes, as desired
- Prepare Trader Joes’ Cauliflower Pizza Crust according to package directions.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add fiddlehead ferns and boil for 8 minutes. Drain water and set fiddlehead ferns aside.
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat ½ tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, asparagus, mushrooms and peas and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Once crust is prepared, spread pesto evenly over crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top and add fiddlehead ferns, asparagus, mushrooms and peas. Dollop small spoonfuls of ricotta cheese evenly over crust.
- Place pizza under broiler and checking frequently, bake until cheese is browned and bubbly, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining ½ tablespoon olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with red pepper flakes, as desired.