For the bowl:
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch radishes, stems removed and radishes halved
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 14 ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon sweet white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
For the dressing:
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in 3 cups water for at least two hours
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot (about 1/2 shallot)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 clove garlic)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread out asparagus, radishes and snap peas on the two baking sheets. Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together miso, soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey until combined. Add tofu to bowl and toss to coat with marinade. Let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place tofu onto one of the parchment-lined baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add tofu in two batches, cooking for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden-brown.
- To assemble, divide the quinoa evenly between bowls and top with asparagus, radishes, sugar snap peas and tofu. Drizzle cashew dressing over top.
For the dressing:
- In a Vitamix or high-speed blender, add soaked cashews, mint, shallot, garlic, olive oil, water and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over bowls.