- 1 bag Hemp Heart Bites
- ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Optional: 1 tsp coconut oil (see note)
- In a food processor, pulse Hemp Heart Bites, oats, and peanut butter to a fine, crumb-like texture. Add chocolate chips and pulse quickly to combine.
- Take 1 tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball and place on a parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make chocolate covered peanut butter hemp heart bites, melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips with 1 tsp coconut oil and roll balls of mixture in melted chocolate to cover and transfer to parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet. Let cool and harden in refrigerator for at least 15-30 minutes.