A snack for the week ahead ready in less than 30 minutes! These almond butter and jelly energy balls are the perfect energy-boosting snack to power you though the day.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates
- 3/4 cup creamy, unsalted almond butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- In a food processor, pulse almonds and dates to a fine, crumb-like texture. Add almond butter, raisins, and seeds and pulse to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into balls and place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store the balls in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator for up to one week or freezer for up to three months.
- If you need a nut-free alternative, try using sunflower butter and sunflower seeds!
- You can add all the ingredients at once to the food processor if you’re okay with having a little crunch from the almonds.
- Pulsing the almonds and dates first ensures a more smooth texture.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: almond butter energy balls, almond butter and jelly snack, almond butter and jelly energy bites