This no-mayo coleslaw is still creamy and delicious thanks to a protein-packed ingredient: Greek yogurt! Ready in less than 10 minutes, serve up this version at your next summer barbecue.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups shredded coleslaw mix (green and red cabbage and carrots)
- ½ cup sliced scallions (about 3 scallions)
- In small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, Greek yogurt, salt and pepper until combined.
- In a large bowl, add coleslaw mix and scallions. Pour dressing over coleslaw mix and toss to evenly coat. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- I prefer plain whole milk Greek yogurt in this recipe but you can use 2% if you prefer.
- You can shred your own cabbage if you prefer – use 4 cups total.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Summer
Keywords: no mayo coleslaw, coleslaw with Greek yogurt