- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons za’atar spice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, about 1.5 lbs
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, zest, za’atar and salt. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of marinade and set aside.
- Combine remaining marinade and chicken in a Ziploc bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add potatoes and green beans to baking sheet. Drizzle reserved marinade over top and toss to coat.
- Drain excess marinade from chicken. Evenly space chicken out on top of vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake until potatoes and green beans are tender and chicken is cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F), about 30-35 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Keywords: chicken, sheet pan, one pan, za'atar