Ready in just 30 minutes, this sheet pan salmon with veggies is an easy weeknight dinner with minimal clean up. Salmon with pesto is paired with seasoned potatoes, bell peppers, broccoli and cherry tomatoes to make a balanced meal.
- 3/4 lb baby potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch-pieces
- 2 small heads broccoli, chopped (about 2 cups broccoli florets)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1.5 lbs salmon, cut into 4, 6-ounce filets
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 4 lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add potatoes and broccoli and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add to baking sheet, leaving space in between veggies, and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, add bell pepper and tomatoes to the same bowl. Toss with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add bell pepper and tomatoes to the pan and bake for another 5 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, season salmon with salt and pepper, brush with pesto, and top each filet with a lemon slice. Add salmon to the pan and bake until salmon easily flakes with a fork inserted at the center or a thermometer inserted at the center reaches an internal temperature of 125-135 degrees F for medium to medium-rare salmon or 145 degrees F for well done salmon, about 10-15 minutes.
- USDA recommends cooking salmon until a thermometer inserted at the center of the filet reaches 145 degrees F. This will yield salmon that is well done.
- Be sure to leave as much space as possible between veggies to ensure even cooking.
Other seasoning ideas for the salmon include:
- Dijon mustard + Everything But The Bagel Spice
- Lemon Juice + Dijon Mustard + Dill
- Teriyaki Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Thai Peanut Sauce
- Chili Crisp
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan salmon and veggies, sheet pan salmon with vegetables, sheet pan salmon with potatoes and veggies