- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- For serving:
- Corn tortillas
- Sliced avocado or guacamole
- Pico de gallo
- Cojita cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together spices until combined.
- Place salmon onto middle of baking sheet and spread bell peppers and onions around salmon. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon spice mixture and toss to coat.
- Brush remaining spice mixture onto salmon. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with tortillas and desired toppings like avocado/guacamole, pico de gallo, cojita cheese, cilantro and lime.