Ready in just 15 minutes, this refreshing summer peach corn salad boasts juicy fresh peaches, charred sweet corn, creamy avocado, and rich burrata, topped with a spicy jalapeño vinaigrette. Perfect salad for the summer season!
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem removed*
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (from about ½ lime)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 corn on the cob, shucked
- 4 ounces Little Leaf Farms Baby Spring Mix (1 container)
- 1 peach, sliced
- ½ large avocado, sliced
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- To make the jalapeño vinaigrette, add jalapeño, garlic, white wine vinegar, lime juice, basil, honey, and salt to a food processor and pulse until jalapeño is roughly chopped, about 60 seconds.
- With the food processor running, slowly pour in olive oil and pulse until jalapeño is minced and ingredients are combined, about another 60 seconds. Set dressing aside.
- Using a sharp knife, cut corn kernels off ear into a small bowl. Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat* and add corn kernels. Cook until charred, about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine Baby Spring Mix, charred corn, peach, and avocado.
- Toss with preferred amount of jalapeño vinaigrette to evenly coat salad.
- Divide burrata cheese evenly between salad servings.
- For the most heat/spice, leave the seeds and ribs of jalapeño pepper intact. For the least amount of heat, remove seeds and ribs. I personally enjoyed this with most of the ribs and seeds left on the pepper.
- If your cast iron is not well seasoned, you may need to add a small amount of olive oil to the pan (1/2 teaspoon) to char corn.
- For a vegan-friendly version, you can substitute a creamy plant-based cheese for the burrata or just leave it out and add more avocado.
- This salad would also be delicious (and even more filling) with grilled chicken (or tofu!) on top.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Summer
Keywords: summer peach salad, summer peach corn salad, salad with jalapeño vinaigrette