Hands up in the air for a 5-ingredient pantry staple meal! These roasted potato nachos only require a handful of ingredients and are ready in 40 minutes or less!
- 2 lbs The Little Potato Company Dynamic Duo bagged Creamer potatoes, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen spinach, defrosted
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack
- Optional toppings: sliced jalapeno pepper, diced red onion, cilantro, sour cream or Greek yogurt, avocado or guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss sliced potatoes with olive oil, salt and paprika until evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes onto baking sheets in single layers.
- Bake potatoes until fork-tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Combine potatoes onto one baking sheet so that there is little to no space between potatoes.
- Top potatoes evenly with black beans, spinach, salsa, and cheeses. If you have a jalapeno pepper, add slices now.
- Bake until the cheeses are melted, about 10 minutes.
- Top with optional toppings like diced red onion, cilantro, sour cream or Greek yogurt, avocado or guacamole.
- Be sure to squeeze excess water out of defrosted spinach. I add the spinach to a fine mesh strainer and press the spinach down with my hands until most of the water is released.
- If you want more protein, you can add shredded cooked chicken.
- If you want to make this vegan, use non-dairy shredded cheese.
- You don’t have to use two types of cheese – either shredded cheddar or Monterey jack will work well.
- If you don’t have paprika, you can omit it. Just be sure to season potatoes with olive oil and salt before baking.
- When you transfer potatoes to one baking sheet, keep them in a single layer but push them together so they are all touching – this helps keep the toppings on top.
- Use a larger baking sheet if possible – the one I used is 18×13’’.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Nachos
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: roasted potato, potato nachos, sheet pan nacho, roasted potato nachos