- 2 blood oranges, peeled and halved
- 1 tbsp sugar (I used coconut sugar but any kind will do)
- 2 cups coconut milk beverage
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle sugar on the flesh of the oranges and place orange segments on a baking sheet (flesh side up) and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring coconut milk to a low boil over high heat. Stir in oats and reduce heat to medium-low, keeping uncovered. Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide oatmeal between two bowls and top with the roasted blood oranges. Sprinkle with cinnamon, walnuts, chia, and hemp seeds.