- 1 12-oz bag cranberries (approx. 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick (or 1/2 teaspoon ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Add cranberries, applesauce, orange juice and agave to a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to simmer and add cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
- Let simmer for approximately 10-12 minutes or until most of the cranberries have burst.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.