- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate (dairy-free) chocolate chips
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer hazelnuts to the baking sheet and roast nuts for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- With a kitchen towel, roll hazelnuts around on the baking sheet to remove the skins.
- Discard the remaining skins and transfer hazelnuts to a food processor and blend for about 5 minutes until the nuts form into a butter.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Transfer to the food processor with salt and pulse to combine.* Let cool.
*If the Nutella isn’t sweet enough for your taste, try adding 1 tbsp of agave nectar.