This pumpkin almond butter is the ultimate fall spread – requires only a handful of ingredients and it takes less than fifteen minutes to make. Spread this nut butter onto all the fall things.
- 2 cups almonds (raw, unsalted)
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread almonds out onto baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let almonds cool for at least five minutes.
- Transfer almonds to a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Add in pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and salt, and pulse until ingredients are combined and nut butter is smooth.
- Enjoy this nut butter on toast, in oatmeal, on apples, waffles, sandwiches, desserts, and my chocolate pumpkin almond butter cups!
- If you don’t have almonds on hand, you can use 1 cup almond butter instead and just mix in the other ingredients.
- Category: Spreads
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Fall
Keywords: pumpkin almond butter, pumpkin nut butter, almond butter with pumpkin, pumpkin maple almond butter