- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 5 oz Brie cheese (thinly sliced)
- 2 figs (thinly sliced)
- 5 dandelion green stalks (cut into thin ribbons)
- 1 tsp honey
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Divide the brie, dandelion greens, figs, and honey between two slices of bread. Top with the remaining slices of bread and place into the cast iron.
- Cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes (or until bread is lightly golden) on one side. Then flip the sandwiches to cook on the other side for about 2-3 minutes, or until the bread is lightly golden and the cheese is melted.
I recommend using whole-wheat sourdough bread if it’s available to you.
- Serving Size: 0