- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup flaxseed
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flaxseed and whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add bananas, applesauce, egg, Daisy Cottage Cheese, lemon zest and juice. Whisk until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until incorporated. Fold in raspberries.
- Drop dough with an ice cream scooper or ¼ cup-measuring cup onto baking sheets, pressing down slightly to flatten.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cookies are light golden-brown.
- Let cookies rest on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container to keep fresh for up to 5 days or freeze for future use.