- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup culinary lavender
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup currants (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, lavender and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- Stir liquid mixture into the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Turn granola mixture out onto baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, checking every 15 minutes or so to stir.
- Stir in currants and let granola cool before serving (it will continue to dry out as it cools).