- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons harissa paste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, paprika and garlic salt in a small mixing bowl. Toss cauliflower florets in flour mixture and shake to remove excess before placing onto baking sheet.
- Bake cauliflower until browned and crispy, flipping over halfway through, about 30-40 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together harissa and olive oil. Toss roasted cauliflower in harissa mixture until evenly coated. Serve immediately (and with that magical dipping sauce from the Kitchn).