- 1/4 cup lemon juice, approximately from 2 medium lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 small cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound salmon fillet (I used wild-caught)
- Optional topping: beet tzatziki
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper until combined.
- Place salmon inside a gallon-sized ziplock bag and pour marinade over top. Make sure salmon is fully coated with marinade and let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove salmon from marinade, place on parchment-lined baking sheet and discard excess marinade.
- Bake salmon for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until salmon is slightly opaque in the middle and flakes easily.
- Optional: Top with beet tzatziki.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces