This Instant Pot BBQ chicken is deeelish on sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates, you name it. Super quick and easy to make, this dish is a staple for your backyard summer BBQs.
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thigh
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- Optional for serving: buns, coleslaw, pickles
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Secure lid onto Instant Pot. Close the steam vent (should be on sealing). Set to high pressure for 15 minutes. Allow natural pressure release for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes, use quick release valve to release steam.
- Once pressure is released, open lid and stir chicken.
- Using two forks or a hand mixer, shred chicken.
- For sandwiches, serve on top of buns with coleslaw and pickles.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Barbecue
Keywords: BBQ, chicken, barbecue, Instant Pot