- 3 cups dark chocolate chips, divided (look for dairy-free chocolate chips if vegan)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Maple Pumpkin Almond Butter
- 3 teaspoons dry roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, stirring constantly until just smooth and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Cover the bottom layer of each cupcake liner with approximately 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate. Let sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until hardened.
- Spoon approximately 1/2 tablespoon of maple pumpkin almond butter on top of hardened chocolate. Smooth nut butter out so it forms a flat disc shape.
- Using the same saucepan, heat 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips over low heat until smooth and creamy, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Cover the nut butter layer with another ~1 tablespoon melted chocolate. Smooth top chocolate layer with a spoon as necessary. Sprinkle about five pumpkin seeds on top of each cup. Let sit in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Serve at room temperature and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Feel free to substitute the pumpkin seeds for a sprinkle of flaked sea salt.