- 1 ½ cup rolled oats (or 1 cup oat flour)
- 2/3 cup unsalted creamy almond butter
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- ½ cup Chocolate Hemp Pro70
- 2 tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp matcha green tea powder, divided
- 2 ½ tbsp coconut oil, divided, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¼ cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, pulse oats to fine, flour-like texture. Add almond butter, dates, Hemp Pro70, Hemp Hearts, 1 tbsp matcha powder, 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted), almond milk and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a parchment lined 9×9’’ baking pan and press down the mixture evenly into the pan. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- Meanwhile, heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove bars from the freezer and cut into 12 servings. Sprinkle 1 tsp matcha powder over top and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.