- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed and chopped into 2–3 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a crockpot, add asparagus, onion, garlic and stock. Cover and set to low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Use an immersion blender or transfer soup to high-speed blender to puree until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in Greek yogurt. Add lemon juice. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve hot.
A high-speed blender can help to puree any solids but if you have remaining solids, you may need to strain through a fine mesh sieve or cheese cloth.