- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped small
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, red onion, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and feta cheese. Combine the remaining ingredients: Greek plain yogurt, light mayonnaise, sugar and red wine vinegar for the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the vegetable mixture and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate salad until ready to serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Kristy Hegner of Chocolate Slopes