- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 8 dates, pitted (soaked in warm water to soften)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk beverage
- 1–2 teaspoons maple syrup as needed to sweeten
- Optional toppings: coconut whipped cream and pepitas
- In a high speed blender or food procesor, add avocado, pumpkin, cocoa powder, dates, pumpkin pie spice and coconut milk and blend until smooth and creamy. Add maple syrup as desired to sweeten.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Divide pudding between small ramekins.
- Optional: Top with coconut whipped cream and pepitas.
Best eaten when fresh but leftovers will last for a few days in the fridge.