This cherry cheesecake smoothie bowl is a protein-packed and nourishing way to start your morning. Quick and easy, ready in under five minutes!
- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Optional toppings: fresh cherries, sliced almonds, granola, chia seeds, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, crushed graham cracker
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl and add desired toppings.
- If your smoothie bowl is thinner than you would like it to be, add more frozen cherries to thicken it. If you want the consistency thinner, add more liquid.
- If you want to use fresh cherries, you could take the cherries, pit them, and freeze them yourself and then use those! I wouldn’t recommend using fresh in the recipe though because then you’ll need to add ice and it will impact the consistency.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
Keywords: cherry smoothie bowl, cherry cheesecake smoothie bowl, cherry smoothie, cherry cheesecake smoothie